Geospatial Drone Zone
The only UK event that will give you direct access to 3,000+ geospatial, mapping and survey professionals
Geomatics and geospatial professionals who are working in architecture, construction, utilities and engineering, as well as agriculture, energy and emergency response are already actively utilising drone technology and seeing the benefits of being able to inspect key infrastructure sites, or map complex environments with exceptional speed, accuracy and cost efficiency.
This is an active fast moving market for the drone industry that is changing at a rapid pace. Many of the large geospatial companies are now manufacturing drones, cameras and sensors for application in this industry. These will all be on display at GEO Business 2018.
Drone Zone Exhibitor Package
Prices range from £1,125 to £1,400 +VAT which includes hard walls, name board, lighting and carpet.
Added complimentary benefits include:
- Complimentary workshop session if booked before 22 January 2018
- Your logo in the catalogue next to your 50 word company description
- Your logo to feature on a dedicated Drone Zone page within the catalogue
- Your logo to feature on a dedicated Drone Zone page on the website – to include 50 word company description and links to your website
- Inclusion within a targeted email campaign featuring the Drone Zone to the GEO Business database
- Inclusion within regular social media messages relating to the Drone Zone
LIMITED SPACE – Apply early to avoid disappointment
Drone Zone Exhibitors