What’s on at GEO Business 2016?
Presentations from industry experts, 200 international exhibitors, back-to-back workshop sessions and networking opportunities…..
Cutting Edge Conference – Presenting the latest developments in this fast moving industry. Hear leading industry experts presenting papers on how geospatial solutions have enabled projects to run more efficiently, ensuring that they are delivered on time, whilst saving money and reducing risk.
International Exhibition – FREE TO ATTEND. Showcasing 200 of the world’s leading suppliers of geospatial technology and service providers. Meet face-to-face with exhibitors displaying the latest in the geospatial industry including GIS data capture, laser scanning, photogrammetry, UAV’s, remote sensing, GPS and satellite positioning, cartography GIS and mapping based applications, 3D modelling and visualisation and land, building, utility, rail, hydrographic surveying equipment and services.
Commercial Workshops – FREE TO ATTEND. Demonstrating the latest products and services first hand, providing visitors the opportunity to see them in action. Gain full understanding of new solutions and capabilities and how they can be of benefit to the user. An opportunity for more in-depth discussions on a more one-to-one basis.
Networking Opportunities – Providing visitors with the opportunity to network at the welcome drinks the night before the show opens and the gala dinner on the opening night.with peers via networking opportunities
The benefits of visiting include:
- A cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in your industry
- The opportunity to meet face-to-face with leading manufacturers and service providers all under one roof
- The ability to see the latest products and services in action and to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world at the commercial workshops
- Keep-one-step ahead and hear from leading industry experts and the cutting edge conference
- Discover careers and recruitment opportunities from leading organisations in the industry and meet with potential employers
- Maintain and build relationships with peers via networking opportunities
- Top up on your CPD Points
2015 Show Review
100% of visitors surveyed said the quality and quantity of exhibitors was excellent or good:
- 184 exhibitors from 20 countries
- Exhibit space grew by 64% from the launch show in 2014
- Over 2000 visitors attended from 47 countries
- 25% increase in visitors from the launch show in 2014
- Presentations from 50 leading industry experts at the cutting edge conference
- 55% increase in the number of abstracts submitted from the launch show in 2014
- 1643 visitors attended 136 workshop sessions
- Workshop sessions increased by 34% from the launch show in 2014