What went on at GEO Business 2017?
Presentations from industry experts, 200 international exhibitors, back-to-back workshop sessions and networking opportunities…..
International Exhibition – FREE TO ATTEND. Showcasing 200 of the world’s leading suppliers of geospatial technology and service providers. Visitors could meet face-to-face with exhibitors displaying the latest in the geospatial industry including GIS data capture, laser scanning, photogrammetry, UAV’s, remote sensing, GPS and satellite positioning, cartography GIS and mapping based applications, 3D modelling and visualisation and land, building, utility, rail, hydrographic surveying equipment and services.
Cutting Edge Conference – GEO Business offered an unrivalled opportunity to exchange global information about the latest geospatial technologies and services. The 2017 programme entitled ‘A strategy for delivering a spatially enabled economy’ explored the impact of advances in geospatial technology and services, proving that geospatial innovation is driving the natural and built environment
Commercial Workshops – FREE TO ATTEND. Demonstrated the latest products and services first hand, providing visitors the opportunity to see them in action. Opportunity to gain full understanding of new solutions and capabilities and how they can be of benefit to the user. An opportunity for more in-depth discussions on a more one-to-one basis.
Networking Opportunities – Providing visitors with the opportunity to network at the welcome drinks the night before the show opens, during the ale trail on the show floor on the Tuesday and the gala dinner on the opening night. with peers via networking opportunities
The benefits of visiting include:
- A cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in your industry
- The opportunity to meet face-to-face with leading manufacturers and service providers all under one roof
- The ability to see the latest products and services in action and to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world at the commercial workshops
- Keep-one-step ahead and hear from leading industry experts and the cutting edge conference
- Have your say at the GEO Business Question Time discussing ‘What is the future of the geospatial industry’
- Discover careers and recruitment opportunities from leading organisations in the industry and meet with potential employers
- Maintain and build relationships with peers via networking opportunities
- Top up on your CPD Points